- ITALY: Interesting events and characters
- EGYPT: A look into the culture, history, theology, architecture, art and landscape of ancient Egypt
Each presentation is written as a ‘stand-alone’ talk – complete in itself, lasting approximately 45 minutes..
My Egyptian presentations run chronologically, and can also be delivered as a sequence of individual, and related talks.
However, ‘ A Journey Through Ancient Egypt: A History in Twelve Objects‘ can be delivered as fewer objects to fit individual timetables, or as two shorter talks of ‘Six Objects’ – each lasting approximately 45 minutes.
The process of writing new lectures is always on-going.
Click on the underlined links below to open up a description of each talk:
ITALY: Interesting Historical Events and Characters:
- Firenze Bella and the Great Flood of 1966: The Ruin, Rescue and Restoration of Renaissance Florence
- ‘Il Divino’ – ‘The Divine One’: Michelangelo in Florence and Rome
- The Great Belzoni: Italian Strong Man to Egyptian ‘Tomb Raider’
- A Journey Through Ancient Egypt: A History in Twelve Objects
- From Nomads to Nation – The Settling of the Nile Valley
- The Age of the Pyramids – A Series of Three Talks
- The Sun Kings of Egypt – A Series of Three Talks
- The Greek Pharaohs: Marvels, Murder and Mayhem – A Series of Two Talks
More presentations to come …
To contact me, please go to my Contact page